Pages

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Creating a wormhole in time through sickness

Somehow I managed to accomplish this task.

First thing you must do is to catch a cold. I did this with the aid of my lovely daughter Hayden.


Take a bow Hayden!






Next, decide that you're going to take it easy and do little beyond resting and watching TV.

Today I watched:
Avatar the Last Airbender (3 EP)
Caprica (2 Ep)
True Blood (4 EP)

I took a 3 hour nap in the afternoon and had a shower.

And somewhere in that jumble I lettered and inked 2 pages of comics.

The only plausible explanation.

I'm considering taking further advantage to this time/space disconnect to learn piano, take up Wizardry and maybe write a self help book, which should be available in stores tomorrow if this keeps up.

No comments: