Pages

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Heppy New Yeah

Well, the holidays sure flew by! I managed to spend most of my days off stuck fretting in front of my computer instead of actually taking a break and enjoying my time off. Stupid me. All that and I'm only just half way through the preliminary stage of scanning in all the pages for the graphic novel. I hate computers.

The last few days I came to my senses at least (more or less). Got back into reading "The Brothers Karamazov" and watched "My Neighbours the Yamadas", which was a very different and quite nice film from Studio Ghibli. Carol and I suffered through "King Kong" for 3 hours and 7 minutes last Thursday. At least we used movie passes and didn't actually have to pay. Probably a great movie if your twelve.

Back to work tomorrow. Please enjoy a nice Christmas photo of my robot cat Dorian.


No comments: